Disclosure: I received free product to facilitate this post. All opinions are mine. This post also contains affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post.
I’ve had this post in my drafts for more than a week. I feel like I’m in no position to give style advice anymore. After struggling with postpartum anxiety and trying to fit back into my old clothes after having a baby, getting dressed is a struggle for me. Staying home and hiding in my sweat pants isn’t an option with two busy kids! I’m pushing through and trying to find my style again. I’m hoping sharing more here will help me feel more confident in my mom bod. Below are the five ways I’m rocking my mom style.
1. Flaunt your status. Motherhood is the best job. Let everyone know you’re rocking it by wearing a fun graphic tee. Mom Life Must Haves has the best selection of tees! I’m wearing the Fueled by Caffeine & Chaos tee. This crazy crew of mine certainly keeps me on my toes.
2. Get a pair of super stretchy, high waisted jeans. They are the best for a postpartum body. I’ve been wearing mine for the last 3 years! I buy all of my “mom jeans” from American Eagle. They are so soft and literally the best! This cropped version is next on my list and this one!
3. Be comfortable. This could mean different things to you. To me comfortable is jeans, tees and my Vans. To you it could be leggings, yoga pants, dresses, or shorts. My biggest tip is to do you!
4. Accessorize! Kids make the best accessories. I love matching with mine. These coordinating Chaos Crew tees are adorable! You don’t always have to be matchy matchy though. I also love coordinating colors or just wearing similar shoes.
5. Put a hat on it. Mom life often means a few days in between hair washings. Get yourself some dry shampoo and a cute hat!
Tell me below what’s your mom style? Are you a jeans and tee girl like me? If so make sure you check out all the goodies from Mom Life Must Haves.
I’m going to leave you with a couple pictures of the two that gave me this amazing mom bod!