Hello! Thanks for stopping by my tiny corner of the web. My name is Kerry and I am a wife to Luke, mama to Parker Grace (and one on the way), dog mom, and lover of all things Target. My favorite things include online shopping, staying home with my baby, and shoes! I split my free time between binge watching Netflix and reading. I love camping, traveling, and exploring. I hope to instill a sense of wonder in my children. We live on a little farm in the PNW with a couple cows, chickens and a donkey!
XO Kerry is a lifestyle blog with a focus on motherhood, style and all the messes in between. My goal is to inspire women to be their best selves through style. I like to describe my style as mom-chic. I wear a lot of jeans and t-shirts!
A few random facts about me:
- I’ve lived in Washington State my whole life
- I was always a cat person until I got a dog
- I’m hopelessly addicted to Coke (the soda) and Chai Tea Lattes
- I want a big family but Luke is fine with one kid (Ha I won this one!)
- I went to school for accounting but I hate math
- I could eat Mexican all day, everyday
- I get grumpy when I’m hungry (hangry)
- Even in my 30’s, I worry what other people think of me
- I’ve never had the chicken pox or broken a bone
- My favorite color is red
- I prefer gold over silver
- I’m not very crafty but I taught myself how to sew
- My biggest fears are natural disasters – earthquakes, volcanos, etc.
- I love tulips
- I hate wearing socks
- I was born in 1982
- I love being pregnant even though it hates me
- I’m really shy in person
- I hate the snow, really I just hate being cold
- I can’t whistle