You guys, my baby started preschool yesterday! She was so excited, she walked right in and started playing with her new friends. I was really nervous for her though. She’s been really shy lately. It even takes her an hour to warm up to our friends and family sometimes! She did everything her teacher asked her to do, except stand up in front of everybody and clap and wave. I was so proud of her. Her preschool is a co-op so I get to be in the classroom with her once or twice a month. I’m really looking forward to watching her grow, learn, and open up. I’m hoping the friendships she makes now last for years to come! I’m that mom that took pictures of her with a chalkboard and a letterboard. I’m not sure which I love better! I’ll probably just stick with the chalkboard from here out.
Now I just want to take a minute to talk about why I’ve been MIA from this space. I received a few very disturbing comments that led to some deep thinking about what I want to do and where I want to take this blog. I’ve always been open about my kids and family life. I know lately it’s been super sporadic. My kids will always come first and I’m finding it hard to find the time to blog daily or even weekly! But with that said I’m going to keep chugging along, doing what I’m doing. I’m not going to let one creep ruin what I love doing. And hopefully with Parker in school a couple times a week I can make more time to share!
Keep reading for a fun toddler questionnaire…
1. What is something mommy always says to you? Noooo no no
2. What makes you happy? Sleepovers
3. What makes you sad? Getting burned on the head by the fireplace (this has never happened!)
4. What makes you laugh? Throwing a ball
5. How old are you? 3
6. How old is Mommy? 6
7. How old is Daddy? He’s going to be 6 too
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Make cookies
9. Who is your best friend? Shopkin
10. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to throw a ball at daddy’s face
11. What are you really good at? Playing games
12. What are you not very good at? Throwing balls into the sky
13. What did you do today? Played shoe shop
14. What is your favorite food? Spaghetti and salad
15. What is your favorite song? If You’re Happy and You Know It
16. What do you want for your birthday this year? A dollhouse and a cat
17. What is your favorite animal? Cat
18. What is love? Hugs and kisses
19. What does daddy do for work? I don’t know. Maybe drive an excavator.
20. Where do you live? On the farm
21. Where is your favorite place to go? Umm Walmart
She’s so funny! She really wants to throw a ball at her daddy’s face. I have no idea where she comes up with this stuff. I can’t believe she said Walmart and not Target. Is she really my child?! Have a great weekend!