This post is sponsored by Everywhere Agency on behalf of OshKosh B’gosh; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
As I type this snow is falling. I wish I could say spring has sprung but here in the PNW it just hasn’t! Mother Nature didn’t get the memo. However, all the bulbs are starting to pop up, the trees are starting to bud and the bugs are coming back so I know it’s close! Last week when Parker was down for the count with the flu, I was able to sneak away for a few hours and do some spring shopping for the kiddos. My one and only stop was the OshKosh store. Spring means Easter egg hunts, playing outside and lots of exploring! I want my kid’s clothes to last not only through this season but into summer too. OshKosh B’Gosh offers cute kid styles, affordable prices and the best quality.
I LOVE shopping for kid fashions. Every season I get so excited to head to the store! In order to stay on budget (and not go broke!) I have a few rules I shop by:
1. Buy separates that can be mixed and matched. Everything I bought for Parker coordinates. She can also mix in different pieces that she already has.
2. Look for quality pieces. OshKosh is a brand that has been around forever. I know the pieces I buy will last a long time. They can even be past down to other family members or friends!
3. Buy a size up. I always do this in the spring so everything fits well through the summer too.
4. Take stock before heading to the store and be prepared. Make a list of any holiday, special event or vacation you have coming up. Look through drawers and closets for anything from the previous season that can carry through, etc.
5. Look for Doorbusters and utilize coupons! Right now OshKosh has some of the best deals around. $4.97 tees, $5.97 leggings and $7.97 jeggings (seen on Parker below!). Plus, on top of those great prices you can use these COUPON CODES: In store: 037686 Online: OKBG3434 for an additional 20% off.
Here are just some of the ways I can mix and match Parker’s OshKosh pieces…
You guys! This striped tunic is EVERYTHING! The handkerchief hem, the cross back, the stripe! And it’s only $11. What?! I wish they had it in my size. We don’t do fancy Easter outfits around here but I can totally see her hunting Easter eggs around the farm in this. Paired with her cardigan and sparkle shoes and she’s set!
Have you started your kid’s spring shopping yet? Head over to OshKosh for some of the cutest styles for baby, toddler and big kids. Don’t forget to use the coupon codes! In store: 037686 Online: OKBG3434
Find locations to shop in-store HERE.
Kick start your shopping by heading over to my Instagram page for a $50 OshKosh giveaway!